Known up to 1700 as The Hall of Rodington of this the only remains which can be seen are the western chimney breast of red sandstone, two stories in height, and one timber framed brick panelled building, probably formerly an outhouse, now incorporated in the present Old Hall Farm.
To see the chimney cross the river bridge travelling towards Longden, the chimney can be seen in the field on the left hand side.
When the river is high the line of the moat can be seen, although within living memory this had considerably filled up and was finally filled in in 1949.
The Tayleur family used to make an allowance of £1.00 p.a. to their tenants of the Old Hall Farm to preserve this remaining chimney breast.
There is known to have been a fish weir on the river, presumably near to Rodington Hall.